You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Hearty Pens if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements.
If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements.
No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by us within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you.
The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
Change of Mind Returns
- Hearty Pens cannot exchange or refund goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order. At our sole discretion, we may, on a case-by-case basis, allow a return for refund provided that the item in question is:
- not used or worn (with original tags and/or packaging);
- not damaged in any way; and
- the claim is made in writing and received by us within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you.
- If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow our returns process.
- We will provide you with a refund only when we receive the returned product. You are responsible for payment of return postage on your order. Remedies for defective goods are still available.
- A $10.00 or 20% (whichever is lower) re-stocking and returns handling fee will apply to returns accepted under this clause.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- All refunds, returns, repair requests or exchanges must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Please contact us via the website or by email to email@example.com for products return. Once contacted we will implement an investigation on your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect, or where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.